A well-designed, easy-to-navigate website is useless if no one can find it. In this book, four experts help you optimize your site for search engine visibility, using proven guidelines and cutting-edge techniques for planning and executing a comprehensive strategy.
Much has changed in SEO since the first edition of this book, including new methods for ranking sites based on user engagement with pages and content. Search engines also have improved their ranking results with data from social media. This second edition helps you adjust to these changes with an array of effective tactics, from basic to advanced. It’s the ideal SEO reference.
* Explore the underlying theory behind SEO and how search engines work
* Learn the steps you need to prepare for, execute, and evaluate SEO initiatives
* Examine a number of advanced strategies and tactics
* Understand the intricacies involved in managing complex SEO projects
* Learn what’s necessary to build a competent SEO team with defined roles
* Glimpse the future of search and what lies ahead for the SEO industry